Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Dream Seller

Ohh… I am missing you so much today… every time I look at life without you… beyond you…, I am stuck again, where I was, when you left..You know, for a while..A music full of hope was playing around and then… it stopped. 2 years and counting


What am I, an American with an ancient Indian attitude!! Or is that a good sign… I just feel that I was true when I first thought that I wouldn’t last beyond 30, and yet again I prove myself right..
Happiness for me is just so short lived… always!

I believe, there are three things I want in life
1. Power(knowledge)
2. Love
3. Money(it’s a byproduct anyway)

Well if you find ‘love’ EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING follows… no matter where you are, what you are doing.
And if you lose ‘THAT’ you lose everything…. I hope you understand what is important (to me).
Some of you might get confused by what I just said, but I have almost always faced this challenge… between the mind and heart (or simply it’s a fight between you and your subconscious)
Someone back in the day suggested that I need to see a psychiatrist and another one said that I need to pray (specific lines from bible) Ohh… I am such a prick off the path… a brick off the wall….can’t help!


1 comment:

A gust of fresh air said...

Well, it may be that I don't have much to boast about matters of love but only thing that I have realized is that a true love is one that never deserts you and the person you love reciprocates equally with all her heart and mind. She will be the one who is ready to give up her second most favorite thing (after you) because of you. That's what I call love. Going by my definition-you have not yet found your true love but is rather running after a mirage that was never there. WAKE UP. Find the one who will make you smile everyday and not cry, find the one who will hold your hand for eternity and not desert you, find the one who will love you against the world. Good Luck!!