Wednesday, December 31, 2014

30! so soon??

Unbelievable! 30 years have gone by since I adopted this world as my home. In the larger canvas, my life might still be insignificant, but personally… man…what a roller-coaster of emotions… growing up was so easy and yet I could complicate it ;)


Every time an event seemed like ‘the defining moment’ ….. Initial euphoria and bust. I decide on something and never follow through.


Anyway,


Life starts at 30, I think yes. For some reason there is more optimism in me about 2015, I think this year would help me discover myself or may be define or may be create a new ‘me’. As people who know me, this search has always been on.. basically leading to nowhere, but I am hopeful that life is going to take a turn for good sooner… let’s see…


May be I would  open up my mind a little more… unwind the complexities of life knit by knit… open up my wings, jump off and fly…


Work is good; though need a kick of some sort. Coming year is important for many reasons. There are some long pending decisions. Have taken baby steps on some, but I need to speed up.


One important thing for anyone and everyone is ‘an internal motivating factor’, haven’t found one yet but my vision is less blurry, that’s good I hope. I am trying to come out of the shell, chained, shackled I have been in for a long time. I don’t regret the fact that the world has moved on, but it is certainly difficult to catch up, in certain sense. I have never lost belief in myself, its just that the fall was too deep and the climb back up was too steep, I think I have crawled back.


A little less self-critical, a little more willing to make the changes I need to make in my life.


I will.

No comments: