Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hard times are passing clouds

Last few week have been really tough for me with a series of mishappenings
Misjudged some relationships, got a big blow, didn’t do well in the exams, lost my laptop, looked for a part time job to keep myself busy but got dejection all around but I tried to keep myself busy by working harder than what I thought I could, in my internship. Real real tough time.
It’s a phase in my life which has taught me some lessons, probably I’ll remember all my life.
Hurt so much that now. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Why the ***k should I give others a chance, The most important person in my life is me myself. The big mistake that I did; kept every one in my heart, expected too much. No not any more..
I have certain dreams to fulfill I can’t bend down just because certain things went wrong.
So now I am trying to look forward to what I want to achieve.
I have faced much more difficulties in the past than this. But this time I don’t know why I was not able to cope up fast, probably this is an experience to make me stronger, more confident and bold.
So friends,
Any event (good or bad) that happens in our life is definitely with a reason (+ve): ‘making one a better person for the future than what He/she is now’.
You may have hundred thousand experiences in a lifetime and only a handful of emotions to express your feelings, so try to identify what is to be learned from each experience. Your life will look better rather feel better.
So keep smiling:-)
Feel happy for every one around

Happy to see some old friends of mine in orkut, especially when I needed them a lot.

2 comments:

A gust of fresh air said...

Good post but I wish you had not used the f-word. Ne way it's ur blog.I thought your perception about the incident had change but your blog doesn't say so. Deepy, cool down-as I always say-be casual, incidents ko 'dil pe mat le yaar'---dada

Timeless Memories - My Bygone ! said...

Good one... but bad times happen to everyone..its just that everyone doesnt show it on face... no need to get frustrated da... nomatter what happens..no need to change ..always be yourself... you are one of the nice person i have ever met...
"Everything happens for good"--Lakshmi