Thursday, August 16, 2007

Goal in sight Now.

Today 16th, Aug 2007. The conscious journey towards my life's goal has started. Since my first blog, I was trying to mend my broken heart, and in the process I realized that my heart was never broken. I was rather punishing myself for a sin I never committed, It wasn't a sin at all, but the time for me was not that good.
After clearing my mind on my "goal", the focus has changed quite a lot. From thinking 2 doing. Today I passed my AMFI certification exam (for those of u who don’t know about it, it’s a certificate to become a mutual fund advisor), though not with a very good % but still…. There is this sense of achievement that hopefully will act as a motivator for my near future endeavors. It is giving me a sense that I am nearing something (s) I desperately need (money, love n power). And also giving me the confidence that I will get it (if not today may be tomorrow).
Coming week is gonna be real busy…… assignments, presentations, SIP report,…………deadlines!!!. phoo… believing that every thing goes on well, I will give my best shot!!
And yes, No matter how tough the times would be, I AM not going to loose sight of my goal. Just gonna go for it!!
Time allotted to THINK is over, now its all about actions.. Placements season is about to start, got to work up on my basics.
“Ye race hai, koi morning walk nahin” this has become one of my all time favorite dialogues. It’s very true for the kind of stage we are about to enter in our lives. Unless you are “The Best” you are not going to survive.
So it is better to start preparing now itself, as time has become more precious than ever.

also the positive energy is flowing.
I hope I’ll get what I have loved, wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Raindrops...!!! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.