Monday, October 1, 2007

Love Addict still ! and forever.

Today 1st Oct 2007, My 4th term in MBA has just ended.. My roommate got placed in a company (first person to get placed in our batch).. It was a great feeling..he’ll be joining in January. It’s also a signal that it has all started for us (the seniors in college). The placement season !?!.. from next week the companies will be coming for placements… I have just cleaned the dust on my books ;-) and today I will be starting my preparation (the basics). But I think its never too late, better to have a start! Performance in end terms were a mix of good n bad (good in subjects I like, bad in subjects I hate.. usual 4 me ;-))
Let’s see.. today what can I talk about..
Possessiveness ?..yeah..
Y one becomes possessive about people he/she loves?? Well I have seen it this way..
When u need that person around, to be with u.. that person is with other friends and there is hardly anything convincing that u can say to her for being with u for some time…
When u have to steal time from them.. to spend with her.
When u start believing that telepathy is the only way to communicate to her ;-)
Its easy if u are just friends and need a friend (nothing to make a fuss about!!)
But its difficult when u have something more….or probably it is difficult for a person like me…
I have had many crushes in my teenage, very common.. we ma call’em infatuation..it is quite similar to ‘love’ but not quite the same!! Infatuation is more physical, love is more emotional.. In love u start understanding the pulse of the other person, without words.. I know it is difficult to understand but it is true.. take for example: Parents of a new born baby..there is no proper communication b/w the baby and parents.. but it is understood. The baby knows its parents, Y? I think u now know the answer, the simple word with depth of all emotions.. love!
And I believe this is it! And it is not necessary that the other person would reciprocate it the same way, but definitely nobody in this world can stop you from loving this special person...not even the person herself. So, the best thing is, don’t over react and just wait for the right time..and if you believe it to be true love, you shouldn’t mind waiting whole your life..I’ll wait, yes I ‘ll be there as a friend, when ever you look back, when ever you feel that someone should have been around, I’ll be there, it’s a promise. It is a conscious decision, instead of putting myself in a confusing situation thinking whether she would love me, I have understood, you can never make a person love you, but you can always love her ;-) and that’s the way! And I am good at that!
I write blog whenever I have some kind of dilemma in my mind, and want to clear my head of all emotions and come to terms with the real situation. And the real situation is again hard,
Yeah it is hard, but it is for good., had to make a tough choice..Just imagine a situation where u can’t talk to the person u love to share your feelings, but as I said it’s a tough choice and it is for good. Need to prove certain things to myself first, may be then..,

Don't Worry, Not lost the sight of goal......the ultimate one ;-)

1 comment:

Timeless Memories - My Bygone ! said...

After reading ur post, i feel the best way to show ur emotions and frustration is to be silent,on that matter. It got lot of power than u really think.