Thursday, February 21, 2008

Yet To Learn, .. The Hard Way!


It’s a long time since I wrote my last blog, today is 20th of Feb 2008, Happy new year to the readers of my blog :) . Lot of thing happened between my last entry and this one.
Hey I got placed in UTI Asset Management Company in campus in November 2007, I was on cloud nine! Things went on smooth for some time since then.
And yes I proposed my girl after getting the job. To all you guys who are in love, do tell your loved one how much you love her and what she mean to you, just don’t be shy , it feels great(when you tell to the concerned person that you love her) just like the sweetest dream you ever had. It’s a moment that you can look back and feel good about, whether you get a positive response or not. Yeah coming to the response to that of mine…..well…… its still in process. And the reason why I say this is because a ‘no’ is not what I am waiting for.. and to get a ‘yes’ it takes a lot of time and patience.
Lets see what I can write about, today..mmm……yeah….PATIENCE..which I have the least L, but when people say that love makes a person more patient I think its true but it’s the hard way again, I will tell you how..In love only 1 person is important and when she trusts you as a friend she expects you to trust her, and when it is this person you want to live your whole life with and for, then friends and foes should never matter between your relationship and when I say this I really really mean it..
Others opinion had cost me this relationship exactly when it was going great, and the level of comfort and intimacy (hey no wild guesses please!! ) was to an extent that we shared almost every thought of ours with each other and I started spending more time with her and then,, a kind of misunderstanding happened between us (confession: yeah the problem was from my side)… I made a stupid decision of breaking the relationship (see this is why I say that there should be only one person important for you, the person you love), with out realizing its effect on the person I love the most. A max of three days that’s it!! I couldn’t stay away from her and came back, apologized, but by then things went out of hands, and she was not the same sweet, kind, lovable and smiling person any more………
[Moral: before taking any decision just once…. Just once keep her (your love’s) face in front of you and think from her point of view, as she sees you.. and see how your decision affects this person..]
After that I had to try like hell to see her back, smiling. But things were not the same anymore, though I do hope things will be better, but friends when you lose someone’s trust its hard to get it back..
Anyways when I said in my earlier blog that true love is worth waiting a lifetime, now it applies to this as well.
And this one to my angel: “sweetheart,
For trust the question to be answered is whether you trust me any more or not, and if the answer comes out to be +ve, then
For love the question is not whether you would love me or not, coz true love begets true love, I know it will, but the only thing that’s not in my hand is the ‘time’.”

“but for now I want to live with the fact that I love someone so much, its just too good a feeling to fade away and you are too good a person to lose, had lost you once not again or else….”

1 comment:

Timeless Memories - My Bygone ! said...

ehhhh.... quite addicted to lov i guess, bt i still cant believ tat u r talkin abt PATIENCE...!!!!!!!!