Friday, March 28, 2008

Life on Crossroads: Waiting for the "Switch"

My life is on crossroads now, well…… actually I brought it to this situation where I have to make a decision.
I told you guys earlier that I am placed in UTI, now I am thinking of some other options as well.
And the decision (to be taken) which has brought me to crossroads is this,
If I get into any of the other options that I am trying, I’ll be cutting all my till date contacts (friends, foes n everyone I know, except parents of course). I’ll be the same person (or even better) that I had been 2 years back (minimum contacts). Hoping I don’t run into any (ya.. any) of my till date acquaintances (if I can say so).
Hoping to start a different kinda life (this kind of life was there in my mind for long, but never had a reason to go for it. But now I have). Had been happy alone, I think its true I don’t need a single soul around me (The 2nd Best Life I could ever imagine to live)

I just hope that, this happens as soon as possible, I think I had, had enough of this life.

Time to go for ma first switch in n after 23 years, leaving these years behind.

1 comment:

Timeless Memories - My Bygone ! said...

good that u didnt choose it, though u thought abt ur 'other options'. Cutting is easy, 'keeping is difficult'. U mite hav done lot of mistakes in life, bt yrs later u wil laugh at ur mistakes.
I hav made mistakes, bt i laugh at them nw, and frankly speaking it never really hurt..