Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Where am I

Where am I
People call it the world or life.
Well I don’t see either
I am intoxicated, intoxicated with love, long lost, but I am still high
Not letting me to wake up,
Neither letting me to sleep
Just making me dream, dream again a shattered dream
Life moved on I stayed back,
Only thing I got to do is push the needle of the clock to the next second
Until I stop breathing.
Isn’t it better to lose life than to lose faith
I keep my hands open to feel the embrace but what a pity
Even the wind shys away
Being human is a curse I feel
Would have been a tree
Atleast I would have made friends with the breeze        

1 comment:

Sandeep Yeruva said...

the Clock has moved, life made you wakeup from the dream u were in. The world has been watching with lots of eyes and we call it as friends.

The breeze gives a fresh air and the friend gives you fresh memories that can make you forget the dreams about the past you were in. we will make our lives better, no ! we will make the best of our lives. Life is for dreamers, who dreaming about the furture and thats my friend Deepan.